ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Students distracted as couple kiss and hug in school library

Unknown | 12:38 AM | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?



STOMPer was studying in school library when he saw these students kissing and hugging each other in a corner.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was studying in the library of my school and while I was taking a five-minute break, I saw a couple making out in a corner for about 10 minutes.

"At first it didn't bother me, but I realised a number of students were also staring at them.

"But then things got interesting. The guy bent down towards his girlfriend and things got a little out of hand."
 Click on thumbnails for larger image

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets