ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GF's ex stabs and slashes man in confrontation at Bedok void deck

Unknown | 8:04 PM | | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?





A STOMPer was slashed in the face and stabbed in the body by his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend, who had confronted him at a void deck in Bedok North.

According the report in The Straits Times, the STOMPer, 25-year-old Hendrix Goh, a hawker's assistant, was walking with his girlfriend and two other friends to get a taxi after having supper at a hawker centre when the 19-year-old suspect called his girlfriend. He wanted to meet her to return her phone.

When the suspect arrived, he asked to speak to the STOMPer alone, before slashing his cheek with a jack-knife. The STOMPer was later stabbed after he got involved in a tussle with the suspect.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (Jun 14), the STOMPer said:

"I was eating and drinking with my girlfriend at a coffeeshop in Bedok North and her ex-boyfriend came to confront me, asking if I had slept with her.

"When I refused to answer, he slashed my face and stabbed my body and had me lying in hospital for seven days.

"The worst part was when I went back to the police station for a statement, the officer was worried that he might just be getting a probation as the accused is only 19 yers old and is a student with no criminal records.

"Does it mean that if I have no criminal records I can go around stabbing people and all I will get is a probation where I still can spend time with my family in the comfort of my home?

"The youngsters nowadays are getting out of hand, going around with weapons, but they are not given harsh punishment."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets