ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Monday, June 6, 2011

High School Musical’s Ashley Tisdale Sheds Squeaky Clean Disney Image – With Naked Photo Shoot

Unknown | 10:13 PM | | | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?



Ashley Tisdale is shedding her squeaky clean Disney image with a tried and tested method – a naked photo shoot.  The High School Musical star, 25, appears in Allure magazine’s May issue as part of its new nudes shoot, which also features Kaley Cuoco, Keri Hilson and Bridget Moynahan.


‘I’m 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young,’ she told the publication. ‘Being in this shoot was me saying, “I’m not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I’m actually a woman”.’ While she may be all grown up, the star was sure to get her mother’s approval before stripping off.  And in fact Lisa, 54, even joined her on the set of the shoot.  ’I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do,’ Tisdale told the magazine.


‘Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The ‘believe’ tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe.’ The ink, which runs down her back, is on show in the seductive black and white photograph. She has had the tattoo for several years. The actress, who also appears in the cheer leading TV show Hellcats, also revealed she works hard to stay in shape.  She is at the gym six days a week, alternating between a boot-camp class, cardio, strength training, and spinning.



Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets