ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NEW Weiner Photos Emerge – At Gym for HOUSE MEMBERS – Growing Pressure to Resign

Unknown | 10:51 AM | | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?





New photos emerged of Anthony Weiner at the gym for members of the House.   One of the photos shows Weiner full figure, completely naked, covering his genitals with a towel.  In another, he is wrapped in a towel and grabbing his crotch.


Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi and DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said yesterday Weiner should resign and “seek help,” calling his sending explicit photos and inappropriate emails to women all over the country “indefensible” and a distraction.


“Congressman Weiner has the love of his family, the confidence of his constituents, and the recognition that he needs help. I urge Congressman Weiner to seek that help without the pressures of being a Member of Congress,” Pelosi said in a statement released yesterday.


Wasserman Schultz called Weiner’s continued service in Congress “untenable,” and added that “this sordid affair has become an unacceptable distraction.”
Yesterday, Weiner told reporters: “Look I’ve made some serious mistakes here. I have to redeem myself and I’m going to try to get back to work. These were personal failings and I’m trying not to let it get into my professional work.”
He insisted that he’s not going to resign over the sex scandal. “I have no news today,” he said. “Nothing has changed.”

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets