ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Politician’s Wife Jailed for Mother-Daughter “Sex Triangle” with 13-Year-Old Boy

Unknown | 6:38 AM | | | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




The middle aged wife of an Arizona politician has been jailed for 13 years for a three year affair with a teenage boy. Susan Brock began grooming the boy with presents such as an Xbox when he was just 11 years old.


The mother-of-three began having sex with the teen when he was 13 years old and their affair continued until he was 17 years as she attempted to mold him into her ‘toyboy’ lover.
At the same time as she was sleeping with the teenager, her 18 year old daughter was also having sex with the boy.
Rachel Brock will go on trial later this year but is likely to get a lesser sentence on her under age sex charges.
The mother-daughter sex triangle was revealed as Brock, 49, was jailed after pleading guilty to three counts of attempted sexual conduct.
Brock wept in court as she apologized for her behaviour which is said to have left her victim, now aged 17, suffering from ‘inescapable depression’.
Her husband Fulton, who filed for divorce after his wife’s arrest on sex charges, is Supervisor in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Prosecutors had said church-going Brock was a predatory mom who had picked out the son of a family friend to satisfy her sexual desires.
She began molesting the boy when he was 14 years old with encounters often taking place in her Lexus car and at her home in Chandler, Arizona.
The dark haired homemaker also helped the teen have sex with his girlfriend and even supplied them with a ‘sex kit’ including condoms.
Brock’s three year affair came to light after her teen lover’s girlfriend told his parents.
Brock had been charged with 15 counts of abusing the teen, but under a plea deal reached in January pleaded guilty to three lesser charges.
Prior to being jailed for 13 years, just two short of the maximum sentence, she made a tearful plea for forgiveness.
She said: ‘I hope to pray every day my heart will be healed. I will pray that somehow this could all be made right.
‘My heart is swollen with sorrow and regret. I would like to publicly apologize to the victim and his family.
‘I’ve offended everyone I love, including my family and my friends. I’ve hurt the victim and his family the most. I know that I need to take responsibility for my actions… Only God knows the intent in my heart. From this point forward I intend to do only good… even if it goes into the eternities.’
In an impact statement to the court, the teen said he had no idea what lay ahead for him when he met Brock.
‘I was at the time a typical over-achieving kid,’ he told the court.
‘Life seemed rather easy and stable. I quickly grew to trust her. I did not know that she was slowly and methodically setting a trap for me.
‘I hope to never see, feel or think of her again. I have been thrown into an inescapable depression.’
His father added: ‘She destroyed my son’s innocence.’
Brock was also placed on the sex offenders’ register for life and ordered to pay her victim and his family $1m in restitution.
Brocks’ daughter Rachel will go on trial later this year charged with eight counts of abusing the boy.
Her affair with him began when he was 13 years old and continued while he was also being molested by her mom.

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets