ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Wrestling diva Melina oozes sex appeal

Unknown | 1:53 AM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?







Smokin' hot WWE superstar female wrestler Melina says she's comfortable with her sexuality.

"Having sex appeal is flattering," she told The Daily Chilli over the phone from Singapore. "But I'm more than just that."

The booby-licious model, who fell in love with wrestling after taking up a fitness training programme in 2000, had to flex her muscles real hard to gain her male colleagues' respect.

After all, the men in WWE are the real lords of the ring.

"I've proven I can do my job. I do know my craft. I'm strong. I have good work ethics," she said.

Claiming to be "always a fighter", Melina cited her mum as her biggest inspiration.

"My mum works in a men's world. She was a stay-at-home mum who went back to school to study and became a medical assistant."

Melina will be in town on Friday, alongside WWE champion wrestler John Morrison (who is also her ex-boyfriend) for a private meet-and-greet with Astro box office subscribers.

"I can't wait to meet my Malaysian fans," she said excitedly. "A lot of them have been tweeting me and I tweet them back."

When asked what's the craziest thing her testosterone-charged fans have ever done to her, she revealed: "I have male fans who asked me to marry them. I said I don't know. You've got to ask John Morrison."



Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets