ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

109-year old woman and hubby No. 23 to perform the Haj

Unknown | 8:22 PM | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




KUALA TERENGGANU - Centenarian Wook Kundor and her 23rd husband, Mohd Noor Che Musa, will spend four months in Mecca to perform the haj.
Mohd Noor, 39, said he would pray that he would be cured of his drug addiction.
“I want to pray in front of the Kaabah with my wife and I hope to be cured from this horrible addiction.
“I have been fighting a battle against drugs daily and I hope the haj trip will cure me,” he said yesterday.

Mohd Noor was arrested for a drug-related offence in August last year – a month after his release from an 18-month rehabilitation.
He was released from the rehabilitation centre in January.
Wook Kundor, also known as Mek Wook, made headlines when the 109-year-old wo-man married the much younger Mohd Noor in 2006. It was his first marriage and her 23rd.
Mohd Noor said he married Wook Kundor because of her deep religious beliefs.
Wook Kundor had said that she managed to keep her husband by her side because of her “killer massage” which she learnt from her ancestors.
On the haj trip, Mohd Noor said he would also pray for strength to care for his wife.
“Our marriage has gone through several bad patches but I am committed to make her happy. She has been a devoted wife despite all my troubles,” he added.
Wook Kundor said she was making the pilgrimage for the second time. She went for the haj in 1980.
“This trip will be more memorable as I am with my husband,” she added.
The couple will depart for Saudi Arabia on Friday.

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets