ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Teen survives having sword stuck in head

Unknown | 12:22 AM | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




A CHINESE teenager has miraculously survived after a gruesome accident in which a sword was embedded in his head.

The blade ended up 5cm into Zhang Bin's forehead after he and a group of friends started playing with the weapon, reported The Sun.

The 15-year-old had to wait four hours before receiving treatment after the first hospital he was rushed to was reportedly unable to treat the injury.

Zhang was then driven to another hospital 400km away in Changsha, Hunan Province.

"Three classmates came to visit me at home and one of them brought a sword," the teen said of the accident.

"He stood 3-4m away from me. I don't know how the sword flew at me and stabbed into my head."

After four hours of surgery Zhang was expected to make a full recovery.


Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets