ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

'Ugly' schoolgirl wins modelling contract

Unknown | 11:53 PM | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




Bullied by schoolmates and suffering from low self-esteem, 14-year-old Ellie Burton had the last laugh.

UK - Bullied by schoolmates over her looks and suffering from low self-esteem, 14-year-old Ellie Burton had the last laugh eventually.

The teenager was signed up by a modelling agency and cast in an ad campaign for retailer Marks & Spencer, featuring in billboards across the country.

She was persuaded to take up modelling by her mother after a group of cruel school bullies left her with low self-esteem.


"What the bullies said was really hurtful,"said Burton, who was taunted by bullies who made her feel ugly.


The abuse was so bad that she had to move schools and the bullies' cruel jokes left her unhappy.


"My friends scream with excitement when they see me but then the next day everything goes back to normal.


"I don't know what is next for me because modelling can be up and down. I hope someone will want me for another campaign."





Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets