ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wayne Rooney hooker attacked

Unknown | 4:36 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




Ex-vice girl Helen Wood was viciously attacked at a pub in the United Kingdom by thugs that were chanting "Rooney, Rooney."
As a result, she has broken nose, black eyes, a footprint on her face and cuts and grazes.
The thugs were two men and seven stiletto-wearing women.
Helen was punched in the back of the head, kicked and stamped on as she lay on the floor.
She said: "I ended up on the floor. When I went to stand one girl started kicking me in the face and the ribs and back.
"The attack was very frightening and left me fearing for my life. The girls wore stilettos. I could have been kicked in the eye and lost my sight."
Wood slept with married Man U and England star Rooney last summer.
Jennifer Thompson, who also bedded Rooney, was forced to flee a Liverpool club last month after abuse. 


Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets