ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

70-year-old M'sian seeks life partner

Unknown | 2:24 AM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?






A 70-year-old man from Johor Baru is looking for a life partner as he is lonely after his wife died of cancer six years ago.

According to China Press, the man identified only as Mr Mai, said he was looking for a partner who has good temperament, between the ages of 50 and 60 years.
"I don't care about how she looks as long as she does not throw tantrums. I will try to fulfil her wishes if she wants to buy expensive items.
"I don't have any financial problems as my children give me money. They will not object if I remarry," he said when contacted by the daily that got a tip-off that Mr Mai had contacted the Single Mothers Association looking for a partner.
However, Mr Mai denied that he had called the association, claiming that his friend, whose wife died a year ago, had used his handphone to call the association.
"I also hope to find a partner but I'm too shy to call the association."

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets