ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Do I look like a transvestite?

Unknown | 4:12 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?







You are used to seeing her looking nothing but gorgeous on the TV screen or award shows. With her exotic good looks and hourglass figure, Sofia Vergara is the envy of women and desire of men, which is why we are so suprised by what the Colombian beauty said recently.

In a recent interview with The Advocate magazine, the Emmy-nominated actress compared a dolled up version of herself on the red carpet as a transvestite.
"I'm a woman, but I'm super exaggerated with my boobs, my ass, my makeup and my accent. When I get ready for an event, I always look at myself in the mirror and say, 'I look like a transvestite!' I love it."
This is not the first time the Modern Family star touched on the subject of sexuality. Back in 2006, she boldly tackled the role of a man who undergo sex-change surgery to be a woman in a movie.
"I did a movie called Grilled with Ray Romano and Kevin James that went straight to video. I played a transsexual, a guy who had gone all the way with the operation to become a woman. I had a great time playing that character," said Vergara, 39.
She also admitted her girl crush on fellow beauty Halle Berry in the same interview: "She's perfection. Every time I see her, I want to give her a standing ovation because she's so flawless."

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets