ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sisters: We don’t mind sleeping with men for money

Unknown | 8:53 PM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?



LURED by the prospects of easy money, three sisters have no qualms living life as “call girls”.
The siblings told Metro Ahad how they enjoyed being in the company of rich men who were willing to fork out at least RM300 to satisfy their desires.
Aiza (not her real name) said she started her wild lifestyle at the age of 17 when she hooked up with an 18-year-old son of a wealthy businessman.
“We would meet up every weekend and he would give me RM200 each time. That amount of money was a lot for a teenager like me,” said Aiza, now 26.
She also said she heard about a sex video of someone resembling herself which had leaked out in public. However, she said she had no idea about its source as she had “slept with countless number of strangers”.

Aiza's 29-year-old sister Lily (also not her real name) became a divorcee at the age of 24.
She had an affair with a 26-year-old car salesman when she was 21.
“He sponsored my living expenses in Kuala Lumpur. On weekends, he would return to Johor Baru to be with his fiancee. That's when I would seek the company of men who pay me to satisfy their lust,” said Lily.
Lily's affair with the man was eventually exposed when they were caught by religious officers for khalwat. This compelled the man to break off his engagement and marry Lily instead.
“We divorced six months later and I resumed this lifestyle,” she said.
Their 24-year-old sister Shila was exposed to the same high-flying lifestyle when she once stayed at Aiza's place in Kuala Lumpur.
“My sisters took me to a nightclub and some of their male friends offered me RM400 to have sex with them but I politely refused. However, after a while, I began enjoying their advances and gave in.”

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets