ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Michelle Yeoh to join Malaysian politics?

Unknown | 1:28 AM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




If life imitates arts, Datuk Michelle Yeoh, who is in the spotlight for playing Myanmar's freedom fighter Aung San Suu Kyi in The Lady, could be joining Malaysian politics soon.

According to sina.com, the Malaysian superstar actress is seriously considering making her political debut in Malaysia's next general election.

The former Bond girl has yet to reply to The Daily Chilli's e-mail, seeking her personal clarification on the matter.
But when contacted, her parents - Datuk Yeoh Kian Geik and Datin Janet Yeoh deny having any knowledge of their famous daughter's political ambition.
"I don't think she will," opines her dad Datuk Yeoh, who is a well respected politician in Ipoh, Perak. "She's never mentioned it to me. But I will ask her."
Echoing the same sentiment, Datin Janet says with a laugh: "I've heard the news from my friends. I find it funny. I don't know how the story came about. My daughter has never discussed politics with me."

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets