ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sexy, savvy, sassy and hungry for hits

Unknown | 2:18 AM | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?








They’re young, opinionated – and pretty outrageous. They tell all. Whether it’s in posting salacious details of their sexual experiences or to share their most provocative thoughts.


Why so bold?


Celebrity blogger and model Peggy Heng said in an interview with The New Paper: "To heck with the critics, this is my blog, my personal space, so I post what I want."






"Life's a choice; leave it simple or spice it up. I prefer the latter and so I live each day like there is no tomorrow."


She adds: "We're attention whores. We admit."


Last month, she hit the headlines after netizens criticised a four-minute video uploaded to YouTube. It featured a scene where the blogger enters a room and kneels in front of a man. He unbuckles his belt and starts to undo his jeans.


But she then turns around abruptly and addresses the camera, saying: "But that is not the way to solve your relationship problems."


Another blogger, Melissa Faith Yeo, said people get turned off by serious stuff and that they have to find a way to connect with their readers.


The 25-year-old, who is also a model and part-time actress, is best known as the "Boob-Job Blogger" for her breast augmentation, which attracted plenty of online attention.


In 2009, she announced on her blog that she was going to Bangkok for the procedure.


She wrote: "I'm going for a boob job. Yep, I said it and I'm not afraid to publicise it."


Read the full stories about Peggy Heng and Melissa Faith Yeo.



Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets