ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A cheating husband’s shocking secret exposed

Unknown | 6:25 PM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?










F
OR the past few months, a 29-year-old woman suspected that her husband was having an affair.
Liza, a mother of two, noticed changes in her husband's behaviour.
“He became very hot tempered and tried to pick a fight with me over small matters.

“I also found condoms in his car,” she said, as reported by Harian Metro.
One night Liza decided to spy on him, telling him that she had to work late.
And she found out about his secret life when she found him with a naked man in their bedroom.
“When I caught them in the room together, my husband tried to give excuses, saying his friend had come over to rest in our home,” she said.
Liza also found racy SMS messages in his phone and private messages on his Facebook account with other men.
“I also found e-mails with photographs of naked men which were sent to him from other men,” said the devastated wife.
The husband later admitted that he had had sex with many men because he was sodomised during his school days.
Immediately, Liza tested herself for HIV and she was relieved when the test came back negative.
“I love my family and I don't want a divorce but I'm very confused with this situation,” she said.
“He was always very soft-spoken and gentle but I never thought it would end up this way,” said the hospital attendant from Klang.
Syariah lawyer Datuk Mohd Zaidi Zain said over the past three years he handled 20 such cases of wives seeking divorce because their husbands were homosexual or bi-sexual.
“Such cases are not new but they are also becoming more common,” he said, adding that most of the cases happened in Kuala Lumpur.


Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets