ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cheeky monkey makes a boob-boon out of model

Unknown | 10:39 PM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?







Exposed ... Charmian Chen was left embarrassed after her encounter with a monkey

THIS pretty student was left feeling a bit of a BOOB-BOON after holiday photos showing her in an embarrassing encounter with a monkey went viral.

Charmian Chen - who is also a model - has become a global internet star after playfully feeding long-tailed macaques.
But she was left red-faced when one decided to retrieve a piece of corn that had fallen down the 22-year-old's top.

As she struggled with the monkey, her dress was forced a little too far down - leaving Charmian struggling to maintain her modesty.
Now the photos have made her into an internet star making headline news in her native Taiwan.
Cover-up ... Charmian Chen didn't want to become famous for her boobs
The pictures - taken while she visited the Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud, in Bali - have spread around the world appearing on blog sites and forums in the US, Europe and Britain.
But Charmian said while she realised it was a bit of fun, she didn't want to become a celebrity just for her boobs.
She said: "I was on holiday and at first the pictures were just funny, but when I got back to Taiwan I had all these people trying to add me as friends on Facebook.
"I thought 'that's bit strange', and then one of them said they'd seen the pictures and I was really surprised. The next thing I knew I had TV stations ringing me.
"I was on vacation then in Bali so I didn't mind it, but back in Taiwan I was still studying so I didn't want to become famous just for my boobs."



Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets