ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New York activist bares her fury

Unknown | 9:59 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?







Angry ... brunette strips off in street

A SEXY brunette has torn a strip off her mum's former firm for firing her.

The shapely activist ditched her clothes on a busy street in New York to protest against her mother's axing.
She unveiled a placard slamming company Siemens Global before shedding her dress and bra.


The daring demo came after riot cops controversially cleared an Occupy Wall Street protest camp in the city this week because they claimed it was a health and safety hazard.
This time bemused officers circled the unnamed woman before back up from the NYPD convinced her to cover up.
She told viewers of a clip of the stunt posted online: "My mother was laid off by Siemens Medical. They took her car. They took her job and now I am waging war. I don't care if I get arrested for this.
"I'm not part of protesting but once you mess with my mother, that's a whole different story.
Her placard read: "Siemens Global laid-off my mother. Are they ready to screw me too?"
Placard ... woman was angry mum was axed


Video: Babe's Occupy Wall Street strip


SEE VIDEO HERE




Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets