ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Gaga gets naked, talks bad romance

Unknown | 1:58 AM | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?









Lady Gaga channels Audrey Hepburn's Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady.
Lady Gaga opens up about herself in an interview with Vanity Fair recently - both by doing a nude spread for the publication and sharing her previous failed relationships with the readers.
It looks like the Bad Romance singer has her fair share of, well, bad romances, to the extent that she sounded like she no longer believes in true love.
"I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man," she stated.
She recalled how her romantic relationships with similarly creative souls often ended in bitterness.

"It starts out good. Then when I'm in these relationships with people who are also creative, or creative in their own way, what happens is the attraction is initially there and it's all unicorns and rainbows.
"And then they hate me. If I go to the piano and write a quick song and play it back, they are angry with how fast and effortless it is. That's who I am, and I don't apologise for it," she said.
Just in case you are curious about how she reached the decision of ending a bad romance, she said she pictured the reaction of her fans to what she's going through.
"I say this honestly, and this is my new thing as of the past year: when I fight with someone I'm in a relationship with, I think, 'What would my fans think if they knew this was happening?'
The singer posed nude for Vanity Fair. 
"How would they feel about my work and about me as a female if they knew I was allowing this to go on? And then I get out," she explained.
Despite being only 25 years old, it seems that the pop star thinks that she's destined to be alone.
"I had a man say to me, 'You will die alone in a house bigger than you know, with all your money and hit records, and you will die alone'," she said.
Her story is accompanied by a few pictures courtesy of Annie Leibovitz. One of them saw the eccentric singer posing nude on a rug with her back arched, being painted by veteran singer Tony Benett.


Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets