ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

26-Year-Old Mother-Of-Four BANNED From Night Clubs – ‘Too Old’ To Wear Skimpy Outfits

Unknown | 7:50 PM | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?








With a size six figure and 36DD chest, this petite blonde thought she would have no trouble getting into a nightclub.

But 28-year-old Lisa Woodman has been banned from every hotspot in her home town – after being told she is too old to wear skimpy outfits.
The furious mother-of-four was barred from three venues in Worcester, West Midlands, because of her low-cut tops, short skirts and knee-length boots.
Ms Woodman, who is 5ft 3in, admitted she liked to flaunt her figure but claimed her outfits were conservative compared with those of younger girls.
She was left in tears on New Year’s Eve when doormen at Mode nightclub turned her away and told her: ‘You’re too old to wear that get-up.’
Ms Woodman has also been banned from the city’s other two nightclubs – Tramps and Velvet.

All three, owned by the same company in Worcester, said the ban will stay unless she tones down her appearance.
Ms Woodman, a medical secretary at a hospital hygiene company, said: ‘What’s wrong with what I wear?
‘I’m not hurting anyone, am I? I am covering everything, and I just want to have a good time.
‘We never cause any trouble and we’ve never been rude to the bouncers.
‘None of the pubs give me any hassle about my outfits so why do the nightclubs have such a problem?’
She added: ‘There were teenagers and girls in their 20s wearing much more revealing outfits but they went straight in.
‘When I asked the bouncers why me and my sister weren’t allowed in, they just said “You’re too old to wear that get-up”.
‘I couldn’t believe it. I’m only 28 and still consider myself young.’
Ms Woodman started hitting the town last year after splitting from her long-term partner and father of her children Josh, 12, Jamie, ten, and daughters Billie, six, and three-year-old Angel.
She had a breast enhancement operation in April and regularly works out in the gym to keep her figure.
‘I always like to look sexy when I go out on the town,’ she said.
‘I split up from my partner last year and I was really upset so I had a boob job in April and got into shape going to the gym and now I just want to flaunt what I’ve got.
‘I normally wear short skirts and one-piece outfits which might be revealing but never show off too much.
‘I like my high-heel boots and mini-skirts. I’ve got loads of them – they usually cost between £20 and £50 but when I let my hair down, I like to look my best.’
Ms Woodman enjoys a night on the town in Worcester once a fortnight with her sister Sarah, 32, and usually try to end the evening at one of the three nightclubs.
Ms Woodman claims some of the doormen have humiliated her when turning her away.
She said: ‘One doorman even made me walk up and down and turn around in front of people laughing at what I was wearing.
‘I was totally in shock and really humiliated. I look after myself and I’m only 28. I just want to be treated with a bit of respect.
‘I rang the nightclub to complain but they just don’t listen.
‘The door staff told me I was banned for life unless I dress differently. It’s outrageous.’
Her sister Sarah, a mother-of-one, said: ‘If we were rude to the bouncers, they really would never let us in, so we’re always polite and say “Hi, how are you?”
‘But it’s always the same response – “You ain’t getting in tonight, girls”.’
Yesterday, nightclub bosses defended their ban, saying they had a ‘responsible door policy’.
Dean Hill, director of Nexum Leisure, which runs the clubs, said: ‘We expect people to make an effort and we have a dress code of smart casual.
‘It is the venue managers who are on the doors – they make decisions on the doors based on our policies.
‘They make judgements based on someone’s behaviour, their dress, if they’re abusive and whether they have ID.
‘And that is to make sure all our customers have a good night.
‘At the end of the day, it’s private premises and we reserve the right to refuse entry for anyone.’


Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets