ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Former mistress: 'I have money but no love'

Unknown | 12:46 AM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?









She explains: "Somehow, there's still a stigma. I could easily try to keep (the affair) a secret, but I prefer to lay my cards on the table."

Unfortunately, the truth hurts.

Ms Phua says: "Two of them broke up with me shortly after I revealed the truth. It didn't matter that this was history even before we met."
The third boyfriend "struggled for several weeks before coming to terms with it".

Until she dropped another bombshell: she can never have a baby.

A clause in her arrangement with her ex-lover stated that she cannot get pregnant. This prompted Ms Phua to go for a ligation procedure after she moved into their love nest, three months after they met.

She says: "It hurts me whenever I see my friends with their children, when they talk about their kids with such pride."

Like a self-prophecy, Ms Phua repeats her words from her first interview in 2006: "I will be a lonely woman.

"Because by then (now), it'd also be too late for me to find someone who'd love me."



Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets