ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, March 23, 2012

She's unable to find love due to a secret past

Unknown | 5:02 AM | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?






I was a victim of date rape in college when I was 17 years old. I was so drunk I don't even remember what happened. I just knew the beast who cornered me the whole evening was the married brother of my dorm mate. To hide my pregnancy from my parents, I asked to go to the province of my mother in the south and stay with my favourite aunt and "get to know life," I said. I was a problem child, and they were only too glad to let me go. We're five siblings; I am the only girl and the most spoiled.

My aunt was very understanding of my plight and hid everything from my parents. When I gave birth, she "adopted" my daughter, who she said was the child of her maid. I came back to Manila after a year and a half. I finished my college with honours and later worked for a multinational company.


Full article : She's unable to find love due to a secret past


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets