ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

AdilanClub: No sex is harder than training for the Olympics

Unknown | 1:25 AM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?






AdilanClub:Breaking news, is the best for news

US hurdler Lolo Jones says staying a virgin has been harder than training to become an Olympian.

Speaking on HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel, the 29-year-old glamour girl - who has posed nude for the ESPN Body Issue - said refusing to have sex before marriage had also made it difficult for her to keep a steady boyfriend.

"This journey has been hard," said Jones. "It's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, harder than training for the Olympics. Harder than studying for college has been staying a virgin before marriage."

She said she made the lifestyle decision because sex was "a gift I want to give my husband".

"I've been tempted," Jones added. "I've had guys tell me, 'You know, if you have sex, it will help you run faster.'"

Jones led the 100m hurdles final at the Beijing Olympics, but tripped on the second-last hurdle and finished seventh. She will bid for a spot at the London Games during the US Olympic Team Trials trials in Eugene, Ore., in June.

>Link Info : General Issues - Lifestyle

Global Promotion Alliance
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets