ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Girl dead after FB posts on stalker

Unknown | 2:13 AM | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




Aspiring model Emily Longley was discovered dead in the United Kingdom, nearly a week after a disturbing Facebook post. 

The Telegraph reported the 17-year-old posted : ''I have a stalker!!!''

The teenager went on later to post: ''Someone just called me and I was like 'Who's this?'

''And they were like 'You don't know me but I know everything about you' and I was like 'How did you get my number?' and he was like 'I'll tell you when I see you' and kept asking me out.

''So I hung up and they won't stop calling.

''I'm really scared! Ha. It's a private number as well. Some people need to get a life!''

On May 5 she posted that she was ''down and out''.

Two days later she was found dead at a bungalow.

Emily's father, Mark Longley, said she apparently died in her sleep but the cause of her death remains a mystery.

Emily, who had worked at Topshop for around eight months after leaving New Zealand.

She had returned to visit friends and family last month and had only returned to the UK a month before her death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets