My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, June 3, 2011

9-year-old girl raped, murdered

Sulaiman Kamal | 8:47 PM | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?

LAHORE - A 9-year-old girl was found dead after being raped by unidentified kidnappers, a day after the City police refused of registering her kidnapping case here in Shadbagh area, police sources said on Thursday.
Police investigators said that unidentified kidnappers strangled Eesha Hussain to death after committing gang-rape in the densely populated Shadbagh area.
"There were severe torture marks on the private parts of the body. The girl was lying naked and apparently, it seemed that she fell prey to some beasts," eyewitnesses said, adding, the police reached the spot one hour late after they spotted the dead body and contacted the police.
Resident of Gundi Bomby area, Eesha Hussain was lying dead inside a gowdown situated a few hundreds meter away from her residence as the police reached the spot. One of the workers at the godown spotted her "naked dead body" with blood and torture marks on early Thursday and contacted the police by phone. The police have shifted the body to the morgue for autopsy and are investigating with no arrest made so far.
Najma Bibi, mother of the deceased, told reporters outside the Dead House that Eesha left her residence on Wednesday afternoon to fetch some edibles from a nearby shop but did not return.
The deceased family desperately searched her in the entire locality but to no avail. Later, Aashiq Hussain reached the Shadbagh police station and appealed to the police for registration of kidnapping case and recovery of her daughter. "But, the policemen did not bother to pay heed to my repeated requests," her father said.
Police sources said that unidentified gangsters kidnapped the girl and took her to some unknown location, where they raped her one by one. After committing rape, the abductors strangled the girl to death and fled away after throwing her naked body in the dilapidated godown situated in the same locality.
"The policemen are responsible for the gruesome killing. Had they responded quickly and responsibly, the life of Eesha could have been saved," Shama Bibi, a close relative of the girl said while tears were rolling down from her cheeks. A police investigator, requesting his name not to be mentioned, said that it was yet to be established whether the girl was raped by one killer or it was a case of murder after gang-rape.

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets