ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Woman forced to have sex for free cab rides

Unknown | 1:12 PM | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




Woman forced to have sex for free cab rides
A woman claimed she was forced to have sex with a taxi driver in return for free rides for her husband to a haemodialysis centre in Kuala Lumpur, reported China Press.

The woman, 48, said her ordeal lasted for nearly three years before the driver, 64, disappeared last month.
She said her husband suffered a stroke in 2005 before developing complications like diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney problems. He also suffers from blurred vision.

In 2009, her neighbour introduced her to the taxi driver, who began ferrying her husband to the centre three times a week.

“I paid him the first few times but he refused to accept the money.

“I thought I had met a Good Samaritan but later I realised what he was really after,” said the woman who had since lodged a police report for rape.

She said the driver forced himself on her on several occasions inside the taxi.

He would park by the roadside or under flyovers in secluded areas while her husband was undergoing dialysis. The driver also had sex with her in her home.

The husband said he sensed “something amiss” but decided to keep quiet as he still needed the man's assistance.

“I knew he harboured bad intentions towards my wife. By giving me free trips, I realised he would want something in return,” he said.

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets