ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Polytechnic student, 19, dies after choking on orange

Sulaiman Kamal | 6:32 PM | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?






SINGAPORE - A 19-year-old Nanyang Polytechnic student died on Tuesday, three days after choking on two slices of orange and losing consciousness.
The incident occured last Saturday morning (Sept 3) at 7am . According to Wanbao, the student, Ailsie Lee Qiao Qi, was at home - a condominium in Choa Chu Kang - when she choked on the orange slices and fainted.

Attempts by her father to resuscitate her failed.
According to the Straits Times, Ms Lee's friends from Nanyang Polytechnic described her as a cheerful girl who constantly encouraged friends who were struggling with their studies or relationships.
At her wake, a close friend who is studying overseas described how Ms Lee chat with her online everyday, so that she would not feel lonely.
"I was not used to life in Australia, thankfully she was there to comfort and encourage me", said her friend, who did not want to be named.
Friends also paid tribute to her on a website, where they published electronic cards describing reasons they love her.
Ms Lee has two sisters, and was a devout Christian, reported the Straits Times.
Her father declined to speak to reporters.

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets