ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lady Gaga “Unzipped” – Says “I am Not Full of Sh*t, Are You?”

Unknown | 6:01 AM | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?




Lady Gaga, 25,  is unzipped for NME Magazine.  Gaga is almost bare on the cover in a sheer bodysuit with some strategically placed zippers to cover her.  Gaga who has received criticism for being manufactured because of her outlandish outfits that she wears, controversial behavior and videos denies that this is the case.  She said “I am not full of sh*t.”



She told the magazine, “Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hairbow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry.” Meanwhile Gaga is receiving a lot of flack by the Catholic Church and Christians for her new song Judas that she released last week.  The lyrics in the song include, ‘I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Gaga’.  Religious leaders says Gaga is using shock tactics and Christian idolatry to advance her career.  Considering the fact that Gaga is releasing the video on Easter it seems clear it is another desperate attempt at getting attention. Since Gaga claims she is not all about the outlandish outfits, nakedness and publicity stunts, she needs to get rid of it all get up on stage and belt one out for us without all the accoutrements.  Show us, don’t tell us!   I doubt that will happen, Gaga needs to get over herself,  her desperate publicity stunts are becoming desperate and boring!

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets