ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Friday, October 19, 2012

AdilanClub: Women officially 'get old' at 28!

Unknown | 4:33 AM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?






AdilanClub:Breaking news, is the best for news

Forget being over the hill at 40 - you’re now officially 'old' at just 28, a new survey has found.

Almost half of all respondents to the survey said 28 was the age they considered to be when they stop being 'young' and finally grow up.


Respondents were also asked to nominate the ten most popular changes in behaviour which show that you are no longer young.

>Link Info : General Issues - Old
Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”



The most popular answer was the fact that your career becomes more important than your sex life.

The second most popular reason was that you prefer listening to Radio 2 rather than Radio 1.

Another key pointer to show you have left your youth behind is that you have no idea what is number one in the charts.

According to the findings, pop beauty Katy Perry, who turns 28 on October 25, has just over a week left of her youth.

Actress Keira Knightley, meanwhile, only has a few months to go, as she turns 28 in March next year.

Singer Cheryl Cole, who was 29 in June, is already fast heading to middle age.

Dating site www.SeekingArrangement.com polled 1,000 male and female members to find out exactly when youth ends.

A total 37 per cent of women and 39 per cent of men nominated 28 as the key age when

you are no longer young.

The second most popular answer was 30 - chosen by 27 per cent of women and 24 per cent of men.

Presenter Claire Craig, 27, admitted that people’s attitudes change in their mid to late 20s.

She said: 'I remember when I was kid always being asked: ‘What are you going to do when you grow up?’

'I always used to wonder, ‘At what age are you grown up?’

'And I think this survey has provided the right answer - 28 seems about right.

'I guess I better enjoy my youth while I still have it, because I only have a few months before my 28th birthday.

'There are all sorts of reasons which show we are grown up and they all really point to us wanting more stability and less chaos in our lives.

'Suddenly having a one-night stand doesn’t seem like a good idea. You would rather meet someone special.'

Claire said she was looking forward to leaving her youth behind.

She said: 'I had an amazing time in my youth but I am now ready for a new phase in my life.

'What seemed exciting when I was 21 fills me with horror.

Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets